Dine and Glide at the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex!
We’ve got just the answer to spice up your romantic winter getaway weekend!
Tired of doing the same ol’ thing every time you and your loved one go out?
Or, are you looking for an early Valentine’s Celebration for the winter sports loving couple?
The Muskegon Winter Sports Complex has partnered with Smash Wine Bar & Bistro to provide this year’s Dine and Glide. You’ll enjoy a 5 course meal and beverages as you ski from course to course on the groomed and lighted trails at the Sports Complex. This is perfect for a romantic getaway or fun weekend away with friends.
As we walked in to the warmth of the lounge at the Winter Sports Complex we were greeted by one of the most friendly smiles and a rousing, “Hello!” Tom, the friendly smile behind the desk, was just the beginning of a fabulous photo shoot on this snowy afternoon. A wonderful blanket of fresh powder was falling all around us adding that magical charm of a Michigan, “Lake-effect”, snowfall. Big, puffy flakes falling silently onto the rink, trails and luge. Just waiting for you…
1st course The starter- white chocolate macadamia brownie bits
2nd course Easing in- hot beer cheddar soup served in an fresh baked bread bowl.
3rd course Hit em’ hard- Cajun sausage & shrimp jambalaya served over white rice
4th course Will I make it- 1/2 lb. Thai Asian chicken wings
5th course Finish line- Wine, Fireball or Blue Tahitian snow cones
Your Romantic Winter Getaway includes:
- 2 nights lodging at the Cocoa Cottage Bed and Breakfast February 5-6th, 2016.
- Complementary glass of wine and chocolate dessert the evening you check in.
- Fabulous gourmet breakfasts each morning.
- Evening of February 6th , a progressive dinner and XC skiing at Muskegon Winter Sports Complex.
- 2 Dine & Glide Tickets which include; your meal, 1 drink ticket, trail pass and rental equipment.
- Glide start times are available at 5:00, 5:30, 6:00 and 6:30 pm.
- Selection of delicious handmade Cocoa Cottage Truffles.
- Dozen long-stem red roses artistically arranged.
- Book Nook and Java Shop Discount Certificate
Deluxe Rooms are $550 for the entire weekend package.
Whirlpool Suite is $650 for the entire weekend package.
The Muskegon Winter Sports Complex and Cocoa Cottage Bed and Breakfast are the perfect combination for a romantic getaway weekend to enjoy the beauty of the season! Call us at 231-893-0674 to secure your reservation and glide start time. Wonderful snow in the forecast!