Single or double occupancy only. Due to City of Whitehall regulations, we are allowed to have only 2 people per room.
Check-in is between 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- Early arrivals, between 2:30-4:30 pm, may be accommodated with prior arrangements (so we can schedule staff) and a $30 fee.
- Late arrivals, between 7:00-9:00 pm, may be accommodated with prior arrangements (so we can schedule staff) and a $45 fee.
- Very Late arrivals, between 9:00-12:00 am, may be accommodated with prior arrangements (so we can schedule staff) and a $90 fee.
Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Late departures (between 11:00 am – 1:00 pm) may be accommodated with prior arrangements and a $30 additional fee, due to additional scheduling of staff.
- Medical dietary restrictions or food allergies? Be sure to advise us 72 hours prior to your arrival so we can be fully prepared. Telling us at breakfast does not work for either of us!
- Due to the historic nature of the Cocoa Cottage B&B, and the safety and comfort of all guests: Smoking is NOT permitted. If you choose to smoke, you will be charged a $300.00 cleaning fee in addition to the balance on your reservation, and asked to leave.
- Burning of candles is NOT permitted.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- We cannot accommodate children under 14.
- 2-night minimum stay required.
- 2 or 3-night minimum stay required holiday weekends. Check with innkeeper to confirm dates desired.
- All reservations, including gift certificates, must be secured with a valid credit card.
- Only one special offer, coupon, 3rd party booking or gift certificate can be utilized in one reservation.
- Bed and Breakfast.com has been purchased by Expedia and we no longer honor Bed and Breakfast.com gift certificates
- Prepayment of 50% of the total booking amount, or 1 night, which ever is greater, secured by valid credit card confirms your reservation. Balance due upon arrival.
- Packages must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- 3 or 4 Room Bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
The Cocoa Cottage is an intimate Bed and Breakfast Inn, consequently, cancellations affect us significantly. Your deposit is 50% of your total reservation or 1 night, which ever is greater.
- Cancellations made up to 14 days before your arrival date will result in a full refund of your deposit, less a $25 administrative fee per room, per night.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival date will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
- Cancellations with less than 72 hour notice or no-shows, are charged 100% of the entire reservation.
- Guests are responsible for the full reservation amount.
- No discounts or refunds for shortened stays after arrival.
- All getaway packages must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- Whole-House (3-4 Rooms) bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date will be charged the remaining 50% balance.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or loss caused to our guest rooms. The replacement value of unauthorized items removed from the Cocoa Cottage Bed and Breakfast will be charged to your credit card.
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and subject to change without notice.
At the Cocoa Cottage Bed and Breakfast we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
Information Collection: Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Cocoa Cottage Bed and Breakfast. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
Security: At Cocoa Cottage Bed and Breakfast we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard your information both online and offline.
Policy Modifications: Cocoa Cottage Bed and Breakfast may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests.