No need for car keys, just jaywalk across the street to the recently renovated historic Playhouse at White Lake! A quaint setting (and not a bad seat in the house) for professional summer theater, great jazz, blues and folk music and many other creative productions! Most shows begin at 7:30 p.m. which gives you time to walk to dinner at your choice of one of our local fine restaurants and back in time for the show!
- Currently The Playhouse is closed. But if you want, you can participate in “From Our House to Yours! Virtual Summer Theater” and continue to support our fabulous playhouse!
- Just click here! From Our House to Yours, Virtual Theater at The Playhouse at White Lake!
- Enjoy the show from the privacy of your guest room. Can’t make it to Whitehall? Enjoy from the privacy of your living room. Just support our beautiful theater!
- For a nice change, Masks are not required!
Jay Walk to the Playhouse
Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety restrictions.
- Includes: 2 tickets to the Current Show
- Dinner Certificate
- Book Nook and Java Shop Certificate
- $115.00 + Room Costs
- Available Year Round, Performance Dependent
- Live Summer Stock runs from July-August.
Our Jay Walk Theater Package is dependent on Playhouse schedule and is designed for a 2-night stay and priced for 2 people. All packages are subject to room availability. Credit card payment for full package amount is due at time of booking and is non-refundable.
And secure your weekend and room of choice!
Photo Credit: Michael Blann